May 17th, 2013
1. More expensive doesn’t always equal better, so shop smart instead of just purchasing the most expensive equipment.
2. Make sure that all of your components are compatible with one another; otherwise, you could end up with items that you can’t use.
3. Purchasing stereo components used is a good way to get a better system for your money.
4. You can often find great stereo components on sale at mass market retail stores; just look for reliable brands when shopping in Read the rest of this entry »
March 24th, 2013
New car manufacturers do a good job of selecting car audio sound systems. These are sold as standard features with their cars. There are dealers that allow you to order a car with an upgraded audio system. That is great news for the average car buyer. Most audiophiles want something better for their automobile. An audio system that is not sold with the car is an aftermarket sound system. Here are some ideas to help you make a decision on the system to purchase.
The first thing you should do is find Read the rest of this entry »
June 20th, 2012
Just like satellite TV makes ordinary TV better with HD broadcasts, DVR and hundreds more channels, a great car stereo system can make a great song even greater with crisp, clear sound. If you’re a music lover, you’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t have a good sound system in your vehicle. It’s an investment that will pay off every single day.
If you’re ready to give your car an audio makeover, it’s important to do your homework to ensure you’re getting the ideal system and the most bang for your buck.
The first thing you should do is make a list of the features that you want in your car stereo system. If you’re simply looking to enhance the audio quality, you should consider looking for speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers and a crossover. If you’re looking for more, Bluetooth, remote controls, navigation and USB ports are all convenient features you can add to your system.
Once you have an idea of which features you want, you need to determine whether your current stereo system should be upgraded or completely replaced. This will depend largely on the make, model and year of your vehicle, as many systems in newer automobiles can be easily upgraded with expansion components.
Once you’ve taken everything into consideration, you have to set a budget and make a list of all the equipment you’re planning to purchase. Also, don’t forget to factor in the cost of installation, which will vary depending on the size of the job.
October 12th, 2011
Whether you love doing things yourself or your wallet just isn’t brimming with extra cash there are plenty of reasons to install your own car stereo.
1. Before you embark on installation make sure that the new head unit is going to fit into your dashboard. How disappointing and inconvenient to get your new toy into the car only to find that it doesn’t quite fit. Check out the accessories that come with the head unit, they may offer a mounting kit that is custom made for your car.
2. To Read the rest of this entry »
October 10th, 2011
A sound system is a great addition to any home theatre. Before you buy a sound system it’s very important to follow these tips, so that you get the most of your sound system experience:
Tip 1 – It’s important to install at least five speakers to get the full experience that a sound system can offer.
Tip 2 – The sound system reciever should be placed near the television for easy access.
Tip 3 – Research the types of equipment to ensure that you find the sound system that is best for you.
Tip 4 – Read the rest of this entry »
October 9th, 2011
Everyone wants a great surround sound system but not everyone knows what to get with theirs. Here I will lay out the top 5 accessories for you home surround sound system! These are must haves for anyone wanting to hook up a surround sound or home theater in their home. The accessories just make the whole experience even better and really add to the style of your home.
1. The most important and necessary all mighty remote. How you can you have the best sound in the world Read the rest of this entry »
October 8th, 2011
When purchasing your home theater, how surround sound systems, and new speakers, the biggest does not always mean the best. So, if you are looking to get the ultimate sound, in the smallest packages, you have to make sure that you purchase from the best manufacturers, and set up these small powerful speakers, in the optimal location, so you will truly get the surround sound you are looking for, not only in the living room, but in your entire home. So, when looking for the best speakers, you have to go with the best brands being sold, Read the rest of this entry »